Tuesday, March 4, 2008

For the politically minded baby!

A quick comparison of the onesies available for the babe who wants to support his/her favorite presidential hopeful.

For the Democrats:
We have the classic Obama logo in rattle form. This is the only onesie on his site. It is cute, but there is bad news about this onesie. It has been on backorder for a while and seems to only be in pink. For such a well organized candidate, you would think he could manage to get the onesies to the supporters! Perhaps if he wins the nomination we can expect to see more onesies?






For those Clinton fans, she also only offers one onesie on her site. It is not as stylish as Obamas, but it does seem to be available which is a pro. I am also hoping that if she wins the nomination that her onesie selection will increase. I would particularly like the brown and blue Hillary signature shirt in a onesie.

Now for the Republicans:

There does not seem to be an easy link to McCain's store on his site. But on JoinMcCainShop.com I did find several different designs. The variety was nice, but I am not sure if the proceeds go directly to his campaign like the other shops do. Anyway, most of the designs are pretty classic patriotic themes, but the 'property of' onesie gets points for creepiness.



Although it is a mathematical impossibility that Huckabee will get the nomination, he is still fighting for it. As for his onesie, although it is not particularly original, it is not bad and is pretty classic and cute.

Finally, I did also glance at the Ron Paul, and the Nader sites, but did not find any onesies. Sorry, Paul and Nader fans.

I am currently working on a project to turn some of my Hubby's favorite t-shirts into onesies. So, if all else fails, and I simply cannot find a onesie I like for the Democratic nominee, perhaps I will try my hand at turning one of the regular t-shirts into a onesie I like. More on this project later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have very nice site. I like it!