Thursday, February 28, 2008

Diaper Bag

The essentials of a diaper bag are compartments to put your wipes and diapers in, and a changing pad. This means almost any bag can become a diaper bag if it just has enough compartments and you have a changing pad you can stick in it.

This DIY project of turning two thrift store rain jackets into my own changing pad with extra pockets, cost me less than $10, and I can just throw it in any bag and go.

I turned these:








Into this:








Click here for detailed directions.

Of course, if you are in need of the essential bag component of the Diaper Bag you can find lots of new and fun bags. Most come with a changing pad, and there are a lot out there that would be great to use even after you are done with the diapers. This is one of my favorites available at Giggle: Fleurville MotherShip Bag

No comments: